MKW® is technology leader in the resin plastic pressings field and a leading European producer of WC seats. The use of a variety of plastics production processes means that optimum products with the desired characteristics can be developed and manufactured for customers.
The areas product development, construction and toolmaking are in-house.
So, fast decisions as well as fast processing is ensured.
Share your idea with us
We offer tailor-made solutions
MKW® is complete supplier of plastics production. We offers teamwork that extends from the selection of the ideal plastic, through prototyping to serial production.
- project and product management
- product development and design
- component design and simulation
- in-house toolmaking and jigs
MKW® Plus + Press technology
Before and after an optimum result
- 1. Product development & design
- 2. Prototypes
- 3. Construction
- 4. Toolmaking & Jigs
- 5. Automation and special machines
- 6. Press technology
- 7. Assembling
- 8. Packaging
- 9. Logistics
- 10. Quality standard
Resin plastic pressings for products made from UF mould mass, melamine resins and BMC/SMC.
- re-place of aluminium die castings
- high strenghts
- low creep
- high temperature resistance
- high surface hardness
- high density
- good resistance to chemical influence
The mastermodel is a milled sample made from specific plastic with subsequent painting.
- Prototype for functional tests
- Prototype to check exact fit and dimensional accuracy
- detailed model for product photos
- full-colour visual model
- Toilet seats
- Stool slabs
- Frames for voltage insulators