MKW® produces injection moulded technical components in thermo- and resin plastics.
The areas product development, construction as well as toolmaking are in-house.
- Injection moulding thermoplastics (up to 900 t clamping force)
- Injection moulding resin plastics (up to 80 t clamping force)
- Two component injection moulding, inserts (metal, felt, ...)
(powder coating, painting, lasern, milling, ...)
Material resin plastics
- re-place of aluminium die castings
- high strengths
- low creep
- high temperature resistance
- high surface hardness and density
- resistance to chemical influence
We manufacture any order quantity.
From a one-time production to a series production of millions of pieces per year.
Share your idea with us
We offer tailor-made solutions
MKW® is complete supplier of plastics technology. We offer teamwork that extends from the selection of the ideal plastic, through prototyping to serial production.
- project and product management
- product development and design
- component design and simulation
- rapid prototyping
- in-house toolmaking and jigs
MKW® Plus + Injection moulding
Before and after an optimum result
- 1. Product development & design
- 2. Prototypes
- 3. Simulation
- 4. Construction
- 5. Toolmaking & jigs
- 6. Automation and special machines
- 7. Injection moulding
- 8. Assembling
- 9. Packaging
- 10. Logistics
- 11. Quality standard